DATE CHANGE - Race #2 will be SATURDAY 1/26

The race scheduled for 1/27 will now be held on 1/26.

Winds look better and Tenley and Dana will still be on island!

If wind holds NE, course will be Kalapaki to Poipu. Confirmation coming later in the week.

John Teschner